Invited Talks Palestras Convidadas
- Georgi-Machacek vacua, CFTC-UL, UAveiro and LIP meeting - Experiment vs. theory, Universidade do Minho, February 2020.
- Extended Scalar Sectors at CLIC, Scalars Conference, Warsaw University, September 2019.
- LHC phenomenology: Probing CP-violation in t t̄H events, Harmonia Meeting VI, Warsaw University, September 2019.
- Models with extended Higgs sectors at future e + e − colliders, 5th IDPASC /LIP PhD student Workshop, July 2019.
- Extensions of the scalar sector of the SM at CLIC, 5th RISE Collaboration meeting (H2020): IST, Lisbon, 2018.
- Inteference effects in H+ production at the LHC, LHC cross-section working group (LHCXSWG) [video-conference], CERN, October 2018.
- Scalar extensions of the SM at CLIC, Jornadas de Doutoramento FCUL, Oct. 2018.
- Scalar extensions of the Standard Model, Jornadas de Doutoramento, Faculdade de Ciências da Universidade de Lisboa, Feb 2018.
- Probing the CP nature of the Higgs’ couplings in tt ̄H events at the LHC, LIP PhD Students Workshop, Coimbra 2017.